Pictionary™ is a brand of TopLife s.r.l.
1. Pictionary will provide both services described on the Site (from time to time) and services at your request; that is you may request Pictionary to provide or arrange any lawful, proper and moral personal service in relation to any personal need or desires (including, without limitation, provision of information, access to events, activities and venues, and personal goods and services) (the "Services").
2. Pictionary reserves the right to withdraw any of these Services and/or to refuse to supply the Services requested.
3. If Pictionary is unable to deal with any request, it will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable.
4. Suppliers are responsible for providing you with the services, products and benefits you select. Pictionary will communicate with Suppliers on your behalf unless it is more appropriate for you to contact the Supplier.
5. Suppliers may impose their own terms and conditions and you are required to comply with these.
6. When ordering a product or service or accessing a benefit, you may be required to provide your Payment Card details. If you request and authorize Pictionary to use your Payment Card in order to pay a Supplier for products or services, you acknowledge and agree that Pictionary shall have no liability in respect of or be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the use of your Payment Card provided that Pictionary acts in accordance with the instructions issued by you in relation thereto.
7. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the Payment Card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product or the service.
8. From time to time the procurement or provision of certain services, products or benefits may incur a Pictionary handling charge (of which you will be notified). In these cases you hereby authorise Pictionary to debit your Payment Card with any such handling charges.
9. Pictionary may at your order purchase goods or services on your behalf. In the event that is acts as a credit agent in this regard, you hereby authorise Pictionary to deduct the credit sum from your Payment Card within 30 days of the payment date. In the event that Pictionary pays for the goods or services in cash, it shall be entitled to add any applicable credit card charges to the sum deducted from the Payment Card.
10. Unless otherwise agreed by the Supplier, you shall not be entitled to cancel any services requested where, on your instructions, performance has already begun.
11. Telephone calls to Pictionary may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes.
Confidentiality and data protection
12. Pictionary warrants that is will keep secret and not disclose directly or indirectly to any third person (except as authorised or required to carry out the Services) any confidential information that Pictionary possesses concerning you.
13. Your personal information will be stored and used in accordance with Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003.
14. To ensure that you maximise your benefits, Pictionary may send you information by post or email on forthcoming promotions, events and such other benefits, offers, products or services which they may be entitled to or interested in as our client. If you do not wish to receive such information, you should instruct Pictionary accordingly in writing.
15. If the requested product or service is not available the Supplier may offer you substitute products of a similar description and standard, but you may refuse the substitute products and receive a full refund.
16. All product or service descriptions have been approved by the relevant Supplier. Pictionary is not responsible for inaccurate or misleading product descriptions. Products may differ slightly from the images shown although every effort is made to ensure that all product descriptions are as accurate as possible.
17. Pictionary may from time to time offer special Pictionary products or services for sale through the Site or the newsletter. These products will be clearly specified as being supplied by Pictionary in their description.
18. The purchase price of all products and services is due for payment on acceptance of your order by the Supplier or , if applicable, Pictionary.
Returns and damaged products purchased through Pictionary
19. Other that those Suppliers who supply products that are perishable, or are made to your specification or are clearly personalised for you, each Supplier offers its own return policies. Pictionary can take care of the return and refund process, and it reserves the right to charge for any delivery cost required and for the time taken to resolve the operation.
20. When purchasing products and services using Pictionary as a consultant, the applied cancellation policy is the one of the relevant Supplier of products and services purchased. Thus refunds will be let only if the Supplier is agreeing.
21. For services directly provided by Pictionary after signing the supply contract, Pictionary cannot allow cancellations, refunds, exchanges or any modification for any reason.
A different and personalized cancellation policy can be made during the negotiation and has to be expressed inside the contract.
22. Pictionary warrants you that Pictionary shall use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your request and instructions form time to time. Where Pictionary supplies you with any goods or services supplied by a third party, then Pictionary is acting as your consultant. Pictionary will use reasonable care in selecting the supplier and ensuring the order is placed in accordance with your wishes. For the avoidance of doubt, Pictionary does not and will not provide any representations or recommendations in relation to any of the information and suggestions comprised within the Services. You are deemed to be responsible for, and shall use your own skill and judgement as to, the quality, value and suitability of such information and suggestions in relation to deciding whether to enter into a contract with any third party for the supply of services or sale of goods.
23. Your contract for the purchase of products or services is made with the relevant Supplier only. Pictionary acts as a promoter for the Supplier and, unless expressly provided otherwise, all your rights and remedies are against the Supplier.
24. Pictionary will not be responsible for products and services offered by Pictionary as promoter for the Suppliers or for any aspect of the relationship between you and any particular Supplier. Pictionary will however do everything it reasonably can to assist you in any dealings you have with the Supplier.
25. You agree that any contract entered into by you with any of the Suppliers is an independent contract. Pictionary hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any Supplier or any loss incurred by you as a result of any act or omission of a Supplier whether or not arranged through Pictionary.
26. Pictionary accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site or any failure to complete a transaction.
27. Save in respect of death and personal injury caused by the negligence of TopLife Concierge or as expressly provided for there Terms and Conditions, Pictionary shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of the Services or your reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by Pictionary hereunder and the resulting supply of goods and services to you by and third party.
28. Pictionary shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of you.
29. Pictionary shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Pictionary's obligations in relation to the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Pictionary's reasonable control.
30. Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of there Terms and Conditions, Pictionary's maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the charge for the Services to be provided.
31. Pictionary aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site but Pictionary accepts no responsibility in relation to this.
32. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Changes to these rules
33. Pictionary may vary there Terms and Conditions from time to time and will notify you of any changes in a timely manner. Notification will be by some or all of the following mediums: the Pictionary newsletter, the Site, E-mail.
34. Pictionary owns or is lawfully entitled to all of the copyright in this Site. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This Site is for your personal use only; you may not use it for commercial purposes. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Site for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works form, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site.
35. Pictionary assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Site has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on such hyperlinked sites. Pictionary may not have control of such websites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such other websites does not mean that Pictionary endorses the material on such websites or has any association with the owner thereof.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
36. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Italy and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Milano.
37. If you have any queries or complaints please email email@example.com